TRUSTWORTHY: Starting January 20
Join us as we study online the new Bible Study: Trustworthy by Lysa Terkeurst. Trustworthy is a study of 1 and 2 Kings, focusing on “Overcoming Struggles to Trust God.”
Before the Study starts, there are a couple things you will want to do to prepare.
- If you would like a Study Guide book, order that here:
Trustworthy – Bible Study Book
- Download the week one sample of the Study Guide if you are on the fence about ordering. You don’t absolutely need it to study along with us… but it will definitely help you get more out of the study. You can find week one here: Week One Sample
- Watch the initial session. This is meant to be watched before we dig in on Monday. Make yourself a nice cup of coffee, snuggle with your favorite blanket, and take about 25 minutes to prepare your heart. You can find the video here: Session One Just a reminder. Although we won’t take down the She Hears content, the links to the videos will expire after March 6. They will, however, be available for purchase on the Proverbs 31 website, or for use at either the Meadville or Vernon campus of Living Waters Church.
- Connect with us! Join our Facebook community so we can talk about what we are learning. Most of the Study discussion will be happening there. Find our Facebook community here: She Hears Facebook Community While you are there, drop us a line to let us know you are with us!
Are you as excited as I am? What are some of the reasons you decided to study 1 and 2 Kings? Have you ever studied those chapters before? Have you even read them? (We can be honest here….) Add some comments below so we can get some conversation started. I will be praying for you as we start this study off together.
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Basically, if you buy the book from that link, it goes towards helping others learn more about Jesus.